emergency怎么读(emergency怎么读音发音谐音)

昕阳小编 97 0

视频加载中...

Narrator: Hello. It's time for English at University – we're following Mary through her first year of study abroad and helping her and you learn some useful phrases. . . . . . .

大家好,又到了“校园英语”时间——我们会陪伴玛丽走过国外留学的第一年,教给她,也教给你们,一些常用的实用句型。

University life is not all work and no play – it's about having fun too and today Mary needs some persuading to let her hair down – you know, relax and enjoy herself with some extracurricular activities.

And someone who knows most about doing that is her roommate Abi…

大学生活并不全是学习,一点娱乐都没有——生活中也要有一些乐趣,今天就要劝玛丽散开自己的头发——你懂的,就是参加一些课外活动放松一下,享受生活。要是说有人特别了解放松娱乐的话,那一定是她的室友艾比了……

Abi: Still studying Mary? You look glued to that desk.

还在学习呢,玛丽?你看起来就像粘在那张桌子上了。

Mary: Yes, I think I am. I'm just writing up my notes and then I've got to read Professor Not's new book… and then I've got to…

是的,我觉得我是粘在桌子上了。我正在整理笔记,然后要读纳特教授的新书……然后我要……

Abi: Blah blah blah! I don't know what you're saying.

巴拉巴拉巴拉!我都不知道你在说什么。

It really is time to chillax… have a break. Come on… you're coming with me.

要淡定一些啦……放松一下。来吧……跟我走。

Mary: Phew! It's hot in here. Oh hello Professor and hello Sharon.

呼!这里好热。哦,教授你好,莎伦你好。

Prof. Not and Sharon: Hello, Mary.

Abi: Now, this is Bikram yoga – it'll keep you fit and help you lose weight.

你好,玛丽。这是热瑜伽——既可以健身又可以减肥。

And that guy over there's quite fit too! Sharon: I've lost a kilo in a month haven't I Robert… I mean-?

那边那个人身材也很好!我一个月减了一公斤,对吧,罗伯特……我是说——?

Prof. Not: Err - yes. It improves your mind too Mary.

额——是的。它也能帮助你思考,玛丽。

Yoga teacher: Welcome everyone. Let's begin.

欢迎大家。我们开始吧。

Just follow me… first of all, stand straight and breathe deeply… in… out… hold it there… good… next stretch your arms out, then slowly bend to touch your toes.

Prof. Not: Oh no… I seemed to have pulled something in my back.

跟着我做……首先,站直,深呼吸……吸气……呼气……抓住这里……很好……接下来伸出你的胳膊,慢慢下压去碰你的脚。哦,不……我好像到后背了。

Sharon, could you give me a hand…

Sharon: Oh - you've gone a funny colour.

莎伦,帮我一把……哦——你脸都变色了。

Oh, he's so heavy. Abi, could you give me a hand?

哦,他真是太沉了。艾比,你能过来帮我一把吗?

Mary, can you call for help? Mary: Yes of course… oh what should I do?

玛丽,你能不能打电话求救?当然了……哦,我该怎么办?

Narrator: You need to call the medical center and tell them there's an emergency.

Explain what's happened and ask for someone to come and help 'asap' – as soon as possible.

你需要给救护中心打电话,告诉他们这边有紧急情况。解释一下发生了什么,让他们尽快赶过来。

Go on Mary, get calling! Mary: Right ok.

去吧,玛丽,快去打电话!好的。

Yes hello. Is that the medical centre? Good.

你好。是救护中心吗?太好了。

We have an emergency in the yoga class… in the sports hall.

Professor Not has hurt his back and he needs help.

我们在瑜伽课上发生了紧急情况……在体育馆。纳特教授伤到了后背,他需要帮助。

Yes, he bent over and couldn't stand up again… I'll ask him. She says " Does it hurt? "

是的,他下腰过猛,站不起来了……我问问他。她问你疼不疼?

Prof. Not: Oww. Yes! When are they coming?

喔!疼!他们什么时候来?

Mary: He says " Yes" . How long do you think you'll be? Really?

他说疼。你们什么时候能到?真的吗?

Please could you come as soon as possible?

Sharon: Ask them what we should do until they get here.

请问你们能尽快到吗?问一下在他们到之前,我们该怎么做。

Mary: Right, yes… Is there anything we can do before you arrive? Yes, aha, right.

对,好……你们来之前我们有什么可以做的吗?是的,啊哈,好。

I'll do that. Thank you. Bye.

我会的。谢谢你,再见。

Sharon: What did they say? Mary: They said " chill out" – whatever that means!

他们怎么说?他们说“冷静下来”——谁知道什么意思!

. . . . . . Narrator: Goodness. What a drama!

天呐。真是太有戏剧性了!看起来纳特教授试着放松但是发力过猛了——幸运的是,玛丽用这几个句型求得了帮助……

It looks like Professor Not's attempt to unwind has gone too far - but luckily, help is on its way thanks to these phrases that Mary used… We have an emergency in the yoga class.

我们在瑜伽课上发生了紧急情况。我们需要帮助。

We need help. How long do you think you'll be?

你觉得你们多久会到?请问你们能尽快到吗?

Please could you come as soon as possible? Is there anything we can do before you arrive?

在你们到之前,我们该做些什么?你可以练习这些句子,登录BBC Learning English.com来学习更多在英国留学的相关知识。

You can practice these phrases, pick up a few more plus learn some top tips for studying in the UK on our website at BBC Learning English. com.

Right, let's see if help has arrived for Professor Not…

好吧,让我们来看看有没有人来帮助纳特教授……你抓住他的脚,我来扶他的头,这样我们就可以把他抬到救护车上了。

Sharon: You hold his feet and I'll hold his head and we'll get him into the ambulance.

Daniel: Oh hello do you need a hand?

哦,你们好,你们需要帮忙吗?哦,发生什么了——你们怎么都大汗淋漓的?

Oh, what's going on here then – and why are you all sweaty?

Sharon: Robert bent over too far…

罗伯特下腰过猛了……在瑜伽课上……热瑜伽。

Mary: In yoga… Bikram yoga. He's hurt his back.

他伤到后背了。瑜伽!那不是女生做的吗?

Daniel: Yoga! That's for girls isn't it? !

Mary: No! Abi, do you know what, I've really enjoyed myself today.

不!艾比,你知道吗,我今天很开心。很棒,希望你放松一些了。

Abi: Good, feeling more relaxed I hope. So, are you going to join the yoga club then?

那么,你要加入瑜伽俱乐部吗?当然了。

Mary: Definitely. Daniel: How much is it to join exactly?

要加入的话,要花多少钱?

抱歉,评论功能暂时关闭!